Monday, August 2, 2010

Visiting the fam in Springfield

My mom and I headed to Springfield Friday afternoon for a weekend with my brother, sister-in-law and nephews! We had a great, relaxing weekend doing absolutely nothing but spending time together! Tristan and Heath are both getting so big and are lots of fun to play with. They of course both love Aunt Nikki or Aunt Nitni as Tristan says! Heath's baby dedication at church was Sunday and the minister referred to him as a future middle line backer (see pic below to understand why). He is a chunky monkey (7 months old) but absolutely adorable and the sweetest baby I have ever been around!
Baby Heath with his onesie I got him in Hilton Head

Tristan in his Salty Dog T from Aunt Nitni!


Tristan's favorite saying of the weekend "Will you play something else with me?" I am pretty sure we played every single game he owns! It was fun though! I love getting to spend time with them and wish they lived closer!! I can't believe I won't be able to see them for an entire year )  :

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment